The Client and Public Relations Department is the first point of service at NHC beginning with the receptionist or the cashier. Staff in this department are responsible for responding to customers’ queries, directing calls to respective departments, issuing and collecting house/land application forms, receiving cash payments from clients, and issuing letters on the customer’s behalf to employers and businesses. Clients will interact with our Client and Public Relations Department prior to, during and even after the purchasing of their property. Since customer service plays a vital role in the organization, we have to ensure that we employ service-oriented staff who understands what it means to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Jonelle Rawlins – Manager
- Mavis Warner-Powell – Supervisor
- Joycelyn Stapleton – Administrative & Client Relations Officer
- Janiele Rouse-Hobson – Client Relations Officer
- Junita Noland – Client Relations Officer
- Ingrid Abel – Client Relations Officer
- Francisca Brooks – Receptionist